10. Collaboration and connection with co-conspirators who are forging new ways of doing ministry with young people.
9. Music and artistry from Aaron Niequist, Sharon Irving, Southern Word teens, and others.
8. Valuable resources from like-minded sponsors and exhibitors.
7. FUN! Southern-fried goodness, line dancin’ and honky-tonkin’ at Wildhorse Saloon, a Nashville landmark.
6. Interactive workshops that inspire and equip – led by practitioners who are creatively re-imagining children’s and youth ministry.
5. A totally unique and diverse line-up of speakers, thought-leaders, and artists.
4. Progressive theological and methodological content that resonates with you and your ministry. Chick here for video.
3. It’s affordable! Only $299 for four days of events.
2. Creative and interactive worship space curated by Lilly Lewin and pastoral care opportunities with Amy Butler.
1. A truly ecumenical gathering – a wide breadth of denominational traditions and theological inflections will be represented, making Faith Forward one of the most diverse and inclusive gatherings for children’s and youth ministry workers.